Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Minor Glitch

It's been an eventful couple of weeks.

I survived the final assembly on the last day of school where teachers, children and parents bid me farewell. It was actually really lovely, and no where near the terrifying ordeal I had built it up to be in my mind. Silly old me.

I managed to pack up my things and farewell my first and only classroom :( bit sad closing the door on that chapter,but very excited to be opening another!

We've had a small issue to sort out for Bighead's business, which has set our trip back a few weeks. It was actually a blessing in disguise, as we both feel a bit more relaxed now that we have extra time to get things set up properly before we head off.

I still have heaps more stuff to sell, a baby shower to organise, Bighead's new employee to train, and a jumble sale to sort out. Lucky I'm unemployed!

Stay tuned for new departure date...

0 comments: